Furniture Manual General
To preserve the useful life of our products, keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight. Keep products at least 1.5 meters away from heat sources such as radiators / stoves.
When you want to change the location of your product or move it to another room, you have to empty it completely and move it to the floor without rubbing it. Do not put hot-bottomed items (iron, teapot) on our products.
• Your clothes cabinets are manufactured to protect your clothes. For this reason, we use it for general production purpose.
• Beds, duvets, scrapes etc. on the cabinets in order to avoid damaging the cover settings and to prevent the plates from tilting or distorting. do not put items.
• Avoid fast and hard movements that can damage the rail system when you open and close the doors if the doors of your clothes cabinet are sliding. In case of loss of the setting of the covers, please inform the authorized dealer of your product and arrange the cover.
• Make sure that your cabinets are mounted on a smooth surface.
• Do not overload your cabinets. Do not load more than 10 kg on shelves.
• Do not carry your cabinets by rubbing it on the floor. Otherwise, the connections may loosen and damage the product. For carry,move empty your cabin and cut trough the contact with floor.
• If you have a loader in your cupboard, do not push it into the cupboard to reach this load. Do not lean ladder-type vehicles near the cabinet.
• Drawers are designed to receive and close easily thanks to the rail and slide system used.
• The material you are going to put on should not be higher than the drawer box so as not to obstruct the opening and closing. Otherwise, your items may be damaged.
.Always turn on and off using drawer handles to prevent deterioration of the skid and rail system.
• SHOWCASES/WALL UNİTS
• Showcases / wall units; glassware, ornament and trinket products and to use it as a mini bar / TV unit according to its model. Use your products appropriately for your purposes.
• Do not load more than 10 kg (spread) on melamine shelves from 5 kg (spread) to glass shelves.
• Make sure that your products are mounted on a level surface, base or feet.
• Make sure that the appliance is not in the outlet before cleaning and dismantling.
• For wall mounted products,for your wall structure use tools suitable.
• Avoid fast and rigid movements that can damage the rail system when you open and close the doors if the doors of your product are authorized dealer of your product and arrange the cover.
sliding. In case of loss of the setting of the covers, please inform the •When moving your products, you move them without draining the floor and rubbing it on the floor. Otherwise, the connections may loosen in the case of disassembled products and the lid settings may be deteriorated.
• Special rail and slide system is used to open and close tables easily.
•To prevent damage to the tabletop caused by slipping or falling,you should install all the connection whole of your table.
• When you want to use it by opening the table, hold it on both sides so that the joint will be parallel to you. Thanks to the rail system, inscriptions that will be opened easily will appear. Open the covers and bring them to the same level as the table. Push forward to ensure that the covers and table sides are seated. Your table is ready for use. Close the covers and put them in place. Close the table by pushing the tabletop forward. Do not put your hand between two tables during closing.
• When the table is not used, the weight of the items such as accessories (vases, trinkets, etc.) is maximum 10 kg. should be.
• Take care to use the bed produced in spring system / modern sponge system.
• Do not press on the bedside and foot plates.
• Do not pull and do not drag your cabinets while cleaning. You may damage the connection.
• If your bed is basic, always keep the safety catch locked when using it.