CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE RECOMMENDATIONS
Do not use solvent cleaners or hard objects to clean the surface of panel products. Use a damp cloth (not too wet).
Lamine Surfaces (Sunface, Laminate, HG Panel)
• Cleaning tool: Cotton-based damp cloth
• Cleaning agent: Clear water, soapy water, glass cleaning liquids, liquid cleaners without heavy alkali elements
• Cleaning period: There is no restriction on the period. The pollution can be cleaned at the desired frequency according to the situation.
• Cleaning style: Move up and down to move the cloth over the surface without pressing too much. Scrubbing should not be
1. Panel surface should never be used as cutting surface.
2. Hot pots taken from the quarry or base must never be directly contacted to the surface.
3. Surfaces should be protected from water as much as possible. No accumulation of water anywhere on the surface should be prevented. If contact with water has occurred, it should be dried as soon as possible.
4. If the surfaces come into contact with water, it must be dried with a cloth.
Important Note: Repair of surface damage is not possible.
Painted Surfaces (Lacquer,Polish,Glass)
• Cleaning tool: Cotton based damp cloth.
• Cleaning agent: Clear water, soapy water.
• Cleaning period: There is no restriction on the period.
• Cleaning style: Move up and down on the cloth surface without pressing too much.
• Rinse: The damp cloth must be completely cleaned.
1. Absolutely no dust or cream cleaners should be used.
2. It must be kept away from painted surfaces, cutters and piercing objects.
3. Surfaces must be protected from water. If contact with water has occurred, it should be dried as soon as possible.
Important Note: The scratch resistance of painted surfaces is less than laminate.
Metal Coated Products
• Cleaning tool: Damp cloth
• Cleaning agent: Clear water, soapy water, special steel polisher (for steel), scrubber and non-solvent cleaning materials (for metal handles)
• Cleaning period: There is no restriction on the period. It can be cleaned at the desired frequency according to the needs.
• Cleaning type: Wipe the surface with a damp cloth without rubbing.
• Rinse: All surfaces should be dry with a dry cloth.
1. Do not touch the surface with acid or sea water in any way because metal coated materials have stainless contents (eg bleach, ammonia cleaners). If there is any contact, clean it with water immediately.
2. Metal coated surfaces are susceptible to scratches and bumps. Small scratches can be covered with steel paste. However, the grinding effect in the area to be retouched disappears.
3. The clubs are mostly covered with electrolytic plating method for decorative purposes. If it is wiped very often and with unsuitable cleaning material, there is a risk of lifting this coating.
4. Dust cleaners should not be used.
Important Note: Contact with acids on steel surfaces and in handles can cause small rust on the surface.
•MİRROR AND GLASS
• In daily use, stains on the surface of the mirror should only be wiped with a dry, soft cloth.
• Oils, fly scum, etc. should be removed by gently rubbing it with a chamois-style cloth / glass cloth that has been dampened in warm water and squeezed thoroughly.
• Chemicals and cleaning materials should not be used for mirror cleaning.
• Normal glass cover and glass shelf surfaces can be cleaned with glass wool or similar cleaning materials.
• Cleaning of sandy glass cover surfaces can be done by wiping the entire surface with the help of a squeeze-wiped cloth or glass cloth soaked in water.
Your chair fabric is cleaned; do not use cleaning materials such as washing water and detergent, carpet washing machine, hard brush etc. which may damage fabric texture. Wipe the fabric towards the weaving direction. Do not use solvent cleaners or hard objects for metal and wood parts.