• Place the sofa mechanism about 20 cm away from the wall for regular operation and non-wall impact if your sofas does not have a wall-neutral feature.
• Place your furniture (quilts, blankets, dowry, clothing, etc.) so that the height of the box and drawer section does not exceed the height of the product.
• Do not overload the information label.
• Do not pull the sewing threads on the product. Cut with scissors so that it is not at the bottom
. • To allo...
To preserve the useful life of our products, keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight. Keep products at least 1.5 meters away from heat sources such as radiators / stoves.
When you want to change the location of your product or move it to another room, you have to empty it completely and move it to the floor without rubbing it. Do not put hot-bottomed items (iron, teapot) on our products.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE RECOMMENDATIONS
Do not use solvent cleaners or hard objects to clean the surface of panel products. Use a damp cloth (not too wet).
Lamine Surfaces (Sunface, Laminate, HG Panel)
• Cleaning tool: Cotton-based damp cloth
• Cleaning agent: Clear water, soapy water, glass cleaning liquids, liquid cleaners without heavy alkali elements
• Cleaning period: There is no restriction on the period. The pollution can be cleaned at the de...